Pretty straight forward repair. When I took the belt off it started dripping coolant from behind the pulley. I probably would have broken down the next time I drove it. You can see the gunked/burnt coolant on the bottom where it had been leaking.
All my hoses and coolant were new so I reused all. I put a very thin layer coolant safe RTV on each side of the gasket and made sure to get around the bolts.
I did not remove the PWR steering bracket, alternator, or A/C compressor. To get the bypass hose off I loosened the hose clamp and carefully pried it up with a flat head driver and worked around the bottom to unseat it. When I had all the bolts off I wiggled the hose the rest of the way off. For re install I put the hose on first then lined the pump up and held it in place with the torx bolt. Channel locks helped me wiggle the hose back on the rest of the way.
You need to put that torx bolt in the new pump before you install it because the pulley gets in the way.
Removed the E fan.
The one torx bit is a T-50. It's not possible to get a socket on it since it's so close to the pulley.
Cleaned up the mating surface with a razor scraper and some fine grip sand paper then sprayed it off with the hose. Forgot to take pics.
Cleaned all the 7 bolts up, installed, and torqued to 30 ft pounds.
Lubed up the new O ring and tapped the heater line in. Bolted it down and RTVed around it. The old O ring was basically dry rotted on there and split right off with a little digging.
The crown replacement looks great and is working nicely. Buttoned it all back up and ran it for 15 minutes with the A/C on and the temp held fine.