Water Leaking When Raining? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Water Leaking When Raining?

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 07-20-2013, 08:35 PM   #1
wolfe60629

Water Leaking When Raining?

Hey guys, so i noticed a couple of days ago that my passenger floorboard turned into a swimming pool. Being a jeep fan my first thought was "hey sweet thats an easy fix. The Ac Drain in clogged." So i drilled a hole to check it and realized that it wasnt clogged. i finally narrowed it down to a leak with rain. However, i cannot figure out where. Ive noticed most of the water is piled up around the middle edge of the floor. (by the door in between the dash and the seat.) I cant find out where its coming from. Do you guys know?

wolfe60629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2013, 01:54 PM   #2
PCsZJ
1996 ZJ 

bump....I have the same problem...Just pours in depending on how hard it is raining.
PCsZJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.