Water Leak from AC On Floor- HELP - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Water Leak from AC On Floor- HELP

Bilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and CBaseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiDana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJ

Unread 09-25-2009, 07:27 AM   #1
roth91

Water Leak from AC On Floor- HELP

I have a 2001 JGC. My AC Unit under the dash has a lot of condenstation on it when the AC is turned on. It is wet and a few drops get on the rug. Some say to drill a hole but I don't want to do that. I tried blowing air through the AC drain line but nothing seems to work.

I assume it is because there is a lot of gunk in the drain. It leaks water under the car but maybe not all is coming out. Is there an easy way to clean out the mess without taking apart the dash? I thought about removing the blower motor and reaching around... will that work? Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

roth91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.