water leak - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > water leak

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955New jk doors from steinjagerOconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops and

Unread 07-02-2003, 11:03 AM   #1
ely3rd

water leak

93 jeep grand cherokee laredo

water is leaking into the front right passenger floor, especially when it rains heavy. I have seen that TSB related to the a/c evaporator drain leak. I am certain the water is not coming from there. I recreated the link by spraying water on the front right with the door/window closed. it appears it is coming out of the door into the floor, but I can't figure out how to stop it. the weather stripping at the bottom of the window on the exterior of the driver side door seems a little bent up, possibly allowing more water into the door. But it would surprise me if that is adding enough water to create my problem.

help???

ely3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2003, 11:08 AM   #2
spichman510

All my water from the right side is from the ac evap (just had a thread about that). If you sure that is not the case id check all the weather stripping around each door and compare. whatever it is i think should be fixed soon b/c of all the elec. components in the door.

-'98 5.9 Grand Cherokee-[/B]
spichman510 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.