Wanna get some extra power from my 4.0 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Wanna get some extra power from my 4.0

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAttention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rock

Unread 04-17-2013, 03:11 PM   #16
mig1289
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelt View Post
if you are 19 and have a kid you do not need to waste money on a faster vehicle. Sorry to be a downer but you have bigger priorities in your life right now. You can build a jeep one day down the road when you can afford it.
+1

Unread 04-17-2013, 03:30 PM   #17
Crasher
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelt View Post
If you are 19 and have a kid you do not need to waste money on a faster vehicle. Sorry to be a downer but you have bigger priorities in your life right now. You can build a Jeep one day down the road when you can afford it.
He just gave you the best advise. I was 19 when our first daughter came along and all of my money went to care for my family. That's the best thing a new father can do for himself and those that depend on him. Rather than being a downer, you will get more pleasure out of what you can do for your wife and child than what a Jeep can give you.
97 ZJ 5.2, 3.8 Atlas TC, 488s, 8.8 rear w/ARB locker, hp30 w/Oxlocker, Alloys F&R, 35" KM2s, 7" Clayton L A, ARB Bull Bar/Warn, ProtoFab w/ tire carrier, Clayton skid, rock sliders, ORO dual rate Swaybar, Redneck steering assist

97 TJ Juggy, 350 V8, 700R4, D60, 14 bolt, locked, 14" ORI Struts, 113" wb, 42" Pit Bulls, Stazworks beadlocks, F&R winches, caged, Anti-Rock, PSI full hyd steering,
Crasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2013, 03:59 PM   #18
JeepDaddy1993
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Well ive been saving for a while to build up a jeep this is something im doing on the side just for me and my family to have a little fun in on the weekends as i said progress will be slow due to 99% of my money going to the child and girlfriend. Its my daily as of now so im just bringing it up to more suitable power driving and adding a touch or two along the way. In no way am i gonna go alot on something right now till im a little more well off. Just a jeep guy trying to get by is all
JeepDaddy1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2013, 10:08 AM   #19
bananaslug
1996 ZJ 

Cmon, let this guy stimulate the economy!
bananaslug is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.