vibration at 65-70? - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > vibration at 65-70?

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Flush Mount LED Bumper Lights, CREE

Unread 07-24-2011, 07:01 AM   #46
StidgeInTN
1998 ZJ 

My "clunk" noise was the bottom shock mount bolts. Too thin for my shocks, so they were moving up and down just enough to make a noise. Went and bought some larger diameter bolts...problem solved. Ahhh, all for $4.85

StidgeInTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2011, 08:33 PM   #47
ozzy_2_me
1994 ZJ 

Interesting
ozzy_2_me is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2011, 08:35 PM   #48
ozzy_2_me
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakinheep89 View Post
I beg to differ. Out of balance tires can cause a vibration, even when they are only slightly out of balance they can still cause a noticeable vibe at certain speeds.
If you go back to school and learn how to understand what you read then you will see the i was talking about a noise issue not a vibration issue.
ozzy_2_me is online now   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.