very curious - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > very curious

Disc Brake Kits from ECGSECGS JK Dana 60 Bolt In Rear DiffGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 06-22-2003, 09:25 PM   #1
DeathCrush

very curious

ok, im curious, i have never been able to find anything out about it, BUT, the 231 t-case is part-time and the 242 is full-time, but what is the 249? is it the all-wheel drive t-case? if not what is the number for the all-wheel case? ive only seen it on Grands so thats why im asking here, thanx

im really just curious and wanting to expand my knowledge of Jeep parts (hey, cant hurt )

172,000+ miles
1.5" boost up front, nadda" in rear :(
235/75 Goodyear MT/Rs
Tomken Rear Bumper w/ Tire Carrier
Custom Camouflage Interior
-->[URL]http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/herzeleid76/[/URL]

[URL]http://www.keiraknightley.com/[/URL] yea yea, she's worth it
DeathCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2003, 06:33 AM   #2
Howler

The 249 is the full time 4wd tcase. It consist of 4 high and 4 Lo. thats it.It cme mostly with V8s.

231 New Processor NP & New Venture NV 231 Transfer Case 2H, 4H, N, 4L
242 New Processor 242 Transfer Case 2H, 4PT, 4FT, N, 4L
249 New Processor 249 Transfer Case_ 4H, N, 4L

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.