valve body questions, please help in middle of job - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > valve body questions, please help in middle of job

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipArtec Flash Sale - 15% off and Free Shipping over $300

Unread 04-14-2011, 09:40 AM   #1
jimmybjames
1997 ZJ 

valve body questions, please help in middle of job

Hey guys I am in the middle of changing the OD, TCC solenoids and have never done this before. It seems I have to pull the valve body off to change the wring harness. I am also in the middle of the job. How do I go about this? I see the bolts holding it in but when I pull it down what should I expect? Are little check valves going to fall out? Will there be gaskets to worry about? Can I just pull it down and put it right back without much trouble? I just need to get the wiring harness clipped in place.... Please help. thanks

jimmybjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 09:44 AM   #2
jimmybjames
1997 ZJ 

Oh and its a 97 ZJ 42re AWD 4.0
jimmybjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 10:31 AM   #3
MaintMech

1996 ZJ 

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f13/4...torial-911009/

Check it out.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.