The V8 5spd ZJ question - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > The V8 5spd ZJ question

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 06-14-2007, 03:04 PM   #16
Aceladriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepHunter89
Haha, yeah, I think a lot of guys are like that. I am like that with cars, old bicycles sitting around my house, 4-wheelers, boats, etc., etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogweed
i'm going to start that conversion tomorrow...i will post an update in about 3 years!! that is truly awesome!
gh
Jeephunter89 - Thanx. I was afraid I was the only one with automotive dementia, now I know I'm not.

Things like my big block ZJ dream happen when you start doing convoluted math like this:
What I own + What I want to drive + What I can afford = X?

X is usually something that by all rights should not exist in the first place.

That's how my Mom's 318 2BBL Y block 65 Fury III four door ended up having a 413 4BBL Holley, electronic ignition, magnum exhaust manifolds from a Road Runner and 2 1/2 dual exhaust with Imperial mufflers. (Still had the original color matched steel wheels and dog dish hubcaps, one hell of a sleeper!)

Hogweed - As far as the 5spd swap, I'll race you to the install.
I bet I can finish mine in two years and four months, that's way quicker than three years.... sorta!
Clock doesn't start running til I get off the couch though. That should be any time now.
Yup, any time now............. :-)

Thanks for all the replies folks - JC

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.