???????unstoppable death wobble??????? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > ???????unstoppable death wobble???????

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Artec Flash Sale - 15% off and Free Shipping over $300Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!

Unread 08-05-2009, 08:44 AM   #16
Nick2000wj
2000 WJ 

this may sound weird but what tires are you running? i recently put in a 4.5 inch rustys kit and had undriveable death wobble with my old a/t tires. i called up rustys and the guy that i talked to said to make sure everything was tight and bushings were fresh but he also said that tires could cause death wobble. the day i put my 32 inch mudders on was the day my death wobble went away. weird i know. but im not complaining haha

Nick2000wj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.