UK ZJ Water Pump Replacement - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > UK ZJ Water Pump Replacement

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 02-10-2013, 08:44 AM   #1
ColinC
1998 ZJ 

UK ZJ Water Pump Replacement

Hello, first post.......

We returned to the UK in Jan this year and bought a 98 ZJ with low mileage (58,000 miles). We owned a 96 ZJ in Oz for four years and we all loved it. Great for bush bashing and trips to the beach, the kids wouldn't go in the wife's Landcruiser if the jeep was sitting!

Anyway changed the water pump in Oz no problem, so when the UK cat started to 'weep' I wasn't to concerned, however the power steering bracket on the UK model has a flange that goes back to the engine block with an inaccessible 9/16 bolt. My shrek like fingers have no chance of getting it so I put it all back together as the car is used daily.

I have enclosed a pic, apologies about the size and was hoping someone had a solution for this one.........

image.jpg  
ColinC is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.