Turned on interior light in the backseat now having electrical issue - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Turned on interior light in the backseat now having electrical issue

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 10-01-2009, 06:43 PM   #1
-Joseph
1995 ZJ 

Turned on interior light in the backseat now having electrical issue

I was picking up my daughter and she jumped in the backseat and she turned on the overhead light and things got screwy. The interior lights and info center come on and go dim with no rhyme or reason but truck runs fine. Then I shut it off and go to get out and I get this rapid clicking noise coming from under the glove box. When I shut the door it stops making noise and seems fine. I don't have anymore time tonight to look at it, but I wanted to get some ideas because I don't know where to start. Thanks.

-Joseph

Fauxmaster Muffler
30" BFG AT's wrapped around AR 767 wheels
-Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.