Truck Performance Center cheated me - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Truck Performance Center cheated me

Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChSave 15% in XT's Pre-Black Friday Event!

Unread 12-24-2001, 04:24 PM   #1
desert lover

Truck Performance Center cheated me

this the first time I buy from this side
I ordered air filter the price was 40$ and that was ok for me
but when the total price printed they but 124$ I refused this price but they sent me letter that every things is finished
what I can do for those robbers

desert lover is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-25-2001, 03:00 AM   #2
horatio102
Web Wheeler

What were the extra charges? I would bet that you've got import/export tarrifs to pay for. Nothing you can do about that unless you have a friend state-side who can buy it and mail it to you as a "gift". We've got similar problems with ordering stuff from the UK (where they make neat stuff for the Impreza). There's import taxes, plus customs. If you paid with a credit card, return the product and dispute the charge. That's about all you can do.
horatio102 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-25-2001, 04:43 PM   #3
desert lover

Tanks mr Subaru
They said that is shipment coast & I will do what you said Tanks mr Subaru
They said that is shipment coast & I will do what you adviced me to return the product but in that case I will be responsible about back shipment too
thank u again mr subaru
desert lover is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.