trouble with my 95 cherokee - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > trouble with my 95 cherokee

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 06-04-2013, 12:35 PM   #1
shwjr81
1995 FSJ Cherokee 

trouble with my 95 cherokee

Having issues with my jeep turn the key to start it will turn over but as soon as i release the key to run it dies. Fuel pump and filter are good checked all the relays and spark plugs and all were fine. Im stumped and open to suggestions

shwjr81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013, 12:39 PM   #2
tucsonzj
1995 ZJ 

your security system might be engaged. lock all the doors, try turning the key back and forth a few times (unlock then lock) then try again. try this with driver, passenger front doors and rear tail gate.
Unread 06-04-2013, 09:46 PM   #3
moldeck

X2. you have to lock and unlock with the key if you set the alarm off. mine only works on the passenger door for some reason.
moldeck is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.