The FSM does not mention any adjustment for a WJ
From the manual:
(1) Shift transfer case into NEUTRAL.
(2) Raise vehicle.
(3) Disconnect the shift cable eyelet from the
transfer case shift lever (Fig. 103).
(4) Remove shift cable from the cable support
(5) Lower vehicle.
(6) Remove any necessary console parts for access
to shift lever assembly and shift cable.
(7) Disconnect cable at shift lever and shifter
assembly bracket (Fig. 104).
(8) Remove the nuts holding the shift cable seal
plate to the floor pan (Fig. 105).
(9) Pull cable through floor panel opening.
(10) Remove transfer case shift cable from vehicle.
(1) Route cable through hole in floor pan.
(2) Install seal plate to studs in floor pan.
(3) Install nuts to hold seal plate to floor pan (Fig.
105). Tighten nuts to 7 N·m (65 in.lbs.).
(4) Install the transfer case shift cable to the
shifter assembly bracket. Seat cable in bracket and
install clip (Fig. 104).
(5) Verify the transfer case shift lever (at console)
is in the NEUTRAL position.
(6) Snap the cable onto the shift lever pin (Fig.
(7) Raise the vehicle.
(8) Install the shift cable to the shift cable support
bracket and install clip (Fig. 103).
(9) Verify that the transfer case is still in the
(10) Snap the shift cable onto the transfer case
shift lever (Fig. 103).
(11) Lower vehicle.
(12) Verify correct transfer case operation in all
(13) Install any console parts removed for access to
transfer case shift cable.
3" lift with O.M.E HD springs, KOR .75 spacers, MX6 shocks, KOR Dual SS, Rusty's front LCAs, JKS UCA , JKS ADJ Track Bar, Rusty's rear LCA, Tera A frame spacer, Addco front and rear swaybars. K&N, bored out throttle, 2.5 in Magnaflow cat and muffler with mandrel bent tailpipe. Factory TPMS, foglights, auto headlights,heated leather power seats, tow hooks front and rear(1)added