Tranny swap help??? 46 rh 5.2 l v8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Tranny swap help??? 46 rh 5.2 l v8

Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 11-06-2012, 07:54 PM   #1
marriedjeep

Tranny swap help??? 46 rh 5.2 l v8

Transmission Help Please
I just bought a donor transmission to put in my jeep being that i blew up my old tranny. the question is my manual says to mark the relationship of torque converter to the drive plate but if i didnt pull the new tranny how do i find out how to line it up ? do i mark the old one when i remove it if so how does that help me puting in the other tranny and torqe converter? Its the 46 RH tranny for the 5.2 l v8. Please any help is appreciated . Thanks for your time.

marriedjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2012, 05:16 AM   #2
marriedjeep

SOOOOOOO nobody has any clue about this 23 views and not a single response greeeaaat.
Unread 11-07-2012, 05:31 AM   #3
DeejayZeejay
1994 ZJ 

I never marked the torque converter before and haven't had any problems. If I was in your position, I'd replace it though. There's probably metal in there and it might ruin your donor.
Unread 11-07-2012, 06:10 AM   #4
marriedjeep

sounds like a plan thank you

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.