tranny interstate problems... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > tranny interstate problems...

Jeep Liberty Window RegulatorJeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!

Unread 08-17-2009, 01:08 AM   #1
Travis873o
1996 ZJ 

tranny interstate problems...

so after getting off the interstate, i come to an abrupt stop after exiting. and then immeadiately have to move after coming to a stop. so i punched the throttle quite hard, and my jeep acts like it doesnt want to shift into first, even thought it clearly is already in first. so i have to let off the throttle and ease the gas so it doesnt do this. it's done this on several occasions, but only happens when coming off the highway. i had the tranny rebuilt bout 2 years ago and just changed the filter/fluid bout 2 months ago (first time since rebuild). any ideas?

Travis873o is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.