Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

track bars.....

767 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Yardman Harry 
#1 ·
On a bit of a budget. About to lift my Zj but I need to get a hold of front and rear adjustable track bars first. Any advice on some affordable one? i honestly don't plan to do any off roading, at least nothing serious. So even some used but won't leave me road kill on the road track bars would be fine with me. Just don't wanna put the kids in danger not lifted properly. Thanks, any help would be appriciated.

#3 ·
i like the IRO double shear for the front, and for the rear they are all basically the same (and same price), so either an IRO or a JKS from Kolak.

#9 ·
I have the IRO doubel shear up front and it is pure beef. Perfect for 3.5" of lift and can be adjusted back to stock height if you need it to be. Rear I would go with IRO if you get their front, but JKS otherwise

#10 ·
I have IRO in the rear. Very happy with it.

In the front I have KOR TB conversion, which is basically the JKS bar made especially for KOR.

Whatever you do, you should get the conversion kit for the front. IRO double shear or KOR. KOR is a bit pricey but it comes now with these incredibly hard bushings that give the bar zero play.

Yard

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.