tow hooks (for real) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > tow hooks (for real)

WJ Tube Doors Now Available!*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 08-20-2002, 10:13 AM   #1
luken18r
2012 JK Wrangler 

tow hooks (for real)

can someone point me to a site that sells the brackets and hooks for a ZJ (98 specific) damn unibody
ive found the setup for ~$100 and was hoping to find it somewhere cheaper. if just for the brackets i can prob get the hooks at autozone or something

luken18r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2002, 02:03 PM   #2
Camster

i've been wondering the same thing for a long time now. the cheapest i've found is $100 as well. i'm thinking i may as well take it, it's cheaper than at the dealer. they quoted me $125 for one braket. needless to say i laughed in their face. good luck! and tell me if you find anything

[url=http://www.angelfire.com/nc2/davidpage/Camsjeep.html]My Jeep[/url]
Camster is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.