Tool for getting to tranny band bolt - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Tool for getting to tranny band bolt

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right here

Unread 04-02-2004, 01:40 PM   #1
jmvar

Tool for getting to tranny band bolt

Does any one have a picture/description/part # for the tool that everyone keeps saying is needed to get to the hard to reach transmission band adjustment bolt?

It is described as a curvey extension of some sort, I would like to buy this before I drop the pan.

Also, now that we are on transmissions, what tranny does the 1998 grand cherokee 4x4 4.0L I6 have?

thanks...

jmvar is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.