Toe adjustment sleeve - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Toe adjustment sleeve

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 10-25-2013, 09:33 AM   #1
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Toe adjustment sleeve

Can someone tell me which direction removes toe and adds toe by turning the sleeve? I forgot.

If think that turning the sleeve down(counter clockwise) removes toe in and turning it up(clockwise) adds toe in. Is this correct?

PolkaPower is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2013, 10:30 AM   #2
OverlandZJ
1998 ZJ 

Believe your correct Polka.

Clockwise from the front (up) of vehicle would shorten the TR length increasing toe iirc.
OverlandZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2013, 10:33 AM   #3
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverlandZJ View Post
Believe your correct Polka.

Clockwise from the front (up) of vehicle would shorten the TR length increasing toe iirc.
Thanks, I also just realized that shortening the threads into the sleeve is what I want hahaha stupid brain is on hold today..
PolkaPower is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.