Tires for snow - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Tires for snow

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 01-25-2012, 07:25 PM   #31
KoreaZJ
1994 ZJ 

[quote=bpete123;12925233]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoreaZJ View Post
Chains!!!

[IMG]http://www.pbase.com/image/141122715/original.jpg[/
do you think i can get them at a local wal-mart or something
Dunno... we don't have wal-mart here in Korea.

KoreaZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2012, 02:55 PM   #32
tpirocz
1997 ZJ 

you will have to see if you can get them in your size, but ive had great experiences with the firestone winterforce snow tire. i have a 2wd silverado that i run them on all year round. great in the snow, and not too noisy. they are cheap enough that i dont worry about destroying them using them in the spring/summer. i got 75k miles out of them on my silverado and i just replaced them. i also put them on the lady's trailblazer too.

Tags
snow , tire

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.