Tire help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Tire help

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!

Unread 04-03-2004, 01:01 PM   #1
BLUEJEEPMAN

Tire help

Hey guys, I'm running a 94 GC Laredo w/3'' springs and 2.5'' spacers for a total of 5.5" of lift. I was running a 31 but got some 285's today on some 16" jeep rims off a 2001 Cherokee. In the back. the tire is really near the front of the wheel well. can anyone help me out with some advice to help this? thanks

31" BFG T/A KO's
40 Series Flowmaster
Kevin's Tow Points
Cobra DXII 40 Ch. CB Radio
BLUEJEEPMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2004, 01:19 PM   #2
Kess

i think ur gonna have to get an adjustable trac bar for the front and/or a trac bar bracket, depending on where the problem is.........or just trim the plastic(front)

Retired:1994 JGC Laredo I6 4.0L, Smittybilt Outland brush guard, 1 3/4" Daystar coil spacers, custom air intake with tube K&N, Borla cat-back, KC Daylighters 6" 150w stainless steel, Xenon superwhite headlights 85/100w, 235/75/15 Pirelli Scorpian A/T, billit aluminum grill inserts
Kess is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.