Tire fit/ 2000 Grand Cherokee Laredo - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Tire fit/ 2000 Grand Cherokee Laredo

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 03-17-2009, 08:08 PM   #1
chromeovebrass

Tire fit/ 2000 Grand Cherokee Laredo

Hey guys!

Need some advice... I have a set of brand new 265/65 R 17 tires that I would like to put on my daughters 2000 Grand Cherokee Laredo. It currently has 225/17 R 16's on the Timberline 16 x 7 stock wheels.

Will my tires fit her Cherokee rims and without rubbing? How about with spacers? Thanks for any input you can give me!!!

chromeovebrass is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-17-2009, 08:15 PM   #2
xJoshxx
Web Wheeler

2012 WK 

Here's your problem

See the last digit on the number r17 and u said stock timberlines 16x7 r=rim height u have 16's thoose are 17's. ull be a inch short.

other words unless u have 17inchs rims then no they will not fit + 265 is a little tall for the wj with no lift they would most likely rub lock to lock or in turns and bumps
The SRt-8's are a liberty design.
2011 WK2 ORA2
2012 WK2 SRT8
xJoshxx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.