Throttle body compatibility - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Throttle body compatibility

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 06-27-2013, 07:32 AM   #1
JohnC7
1997 ZJ 

Throttle body compatibility

Will a 99 wj throttle body fit on a 97 zj, all 4.0L. I will move the sensors from my zj to the wj.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

JohnC7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2013, 07:26 PM   #2
coralman
green backs to no backs

1998 ZJ 

I'll give you what I know.A 98 has a different part number than a 2002. The 2002 part number doesn't pull up while the 98 still does on online mopar vendors. The AIC also is a different part number and looks different. Doesn't mean it wont work just giving you what I have.

Links to axle rebuilds, mount replace,a/c box rebuild,ect in history section of my profile page
coralman is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.