To those hunting for the "niner" - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > To those hunting for the "niner"

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Rubicon express discounts from oconee off-road

Unread 06-10-2013, 02:30 PM   #31
angry_trucker
1998 FSJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by a70eliminator View Post
I just paid 3,200 for a similar truck, same color no rust a few dings nothing serious 110,000 mi.
Over 200k is alot of miles, 1,500 is about it for that one.
The one in the second ad is about 140 000 miles when converted from kilometers...
If you bought one with 110 000 miles for 3200, would another niner in similar condition with only 40 000 more miles on the clock really be less than half the money?

angry_trucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2013, 03:29 PM   #32
a70eliminator

I recieved a $3,500 payoff from ins. for my totaled 95 orvis with 152K mi., I needed the vehicle repalced ASAP with another that could tow my boat, pull my camper, and get me through Ohio winters, I just got tired of haggeling, saw it liked it and bought it, a 98 with 110,000 not bad of a trade off IMO.
I didn't realize we were talking kilometers so yea I would have probably jumped on that one for sure.
a70eliminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2013, 06:22 PM   #33
angry_trucker
1998 FSJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by a70eliminator View Post
I recieved a $3,500 payoff from ins. for my totaled 95 orvis with 152K mi., I needed the vehicle repalced ASAP with another that could tow my boat, pull my camper, and get me through Ohio winters, I just got tired of haggeling, saw it liked it and bought it, a 98 with 110,000 not bad of a trade off IMO.
I didn't realize we were talking kilometers so yea I would have probably jumped on that one for sure.
LOL...sometimes the miles and kilometers get confused in translation...mine is actually from the states, so I had to do the conversion backwards...
angry_trucker is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.