Terminator AX-15 behind 5.9 compatible pcm? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Terminator AX-15 behind 5.9 compatible pcm?

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-17-2013, 09:36 AM   #1
solomon8718
1998 ZJ 

Terminator AX-15 behind 5.9 compatible pcm?

Hey guys,

Been compiling information for a swap. Thanks so much to ratmonkey's contributions... Anyway I'm not convinced that I want to use a nv3500 however. Been hearing it might have trouble behind a 360. My question is, is a ram 360 manual PCM going to be compatible with an ax15?

OR...

Does anybody know where I might find this information? Been looking all over the interwebs.

solomon8718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2013, 06:11 AM   #2
solomon8718
1998 ZJ 

So I've been digging around on some dodge forums looking for the answer to this question. More specifically I was looking for more information about how the PCM connects to a manual transmission. Now, obviously, I don't know a whole lot about the differences between how a manual transmission and an automatic transmission are wired up, and how much the computers interact with them.

It seems to me that the manual transmissions really have zero interaction with the PCM. And there are only a few wires to hookup for reverse tail lights, neutral safety switch, etc...

I'm fairly confident now that I can do this swap successfully. Ill be starting a build thread in the grand cherokee general forums if anybody is interested.
solomon8718 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.