T case fluid - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > T case fluid

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valuePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGIntroducing the Quart Crate...

Unread 09-07-2013, 08:14 PM   #1
jeepycreepy96
1996 ZJ 

T case fluid

Hey guys I'm more then 110% sure there's a thread somewhere but oh well lol. I'm gonna be doing a t case fluid drain and fill. I noticed the seal at the rear driveshaft is weeping and is getting worse. Does anyone know where I can get that seal and how many quarts of mopar ATF is needed to fill the t case. Thanks guys

jeepycreepy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2013, 08:19 PM   #2
youlost2melol
1995 ZJ 

roughly 1.5 - 2 I have a NP249
youlost2melol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2013, 09:37 PM   #3
vonericsen
1995 ZJ 

You can get the seal at Advanced Auto. That's where i got mine. The transfer case swap thread that's stickied has the part number.

Moss Green 95 5.2l zj- 3in lift (2" BB + Upcountry coils), 255 75 R17 BFG M/T on JK Moabs, Durango Airhat, Mopar ECU, Mopar Tire Carrier
vonericsen is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.