swapping part in a 95 jeep - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > swapping part in a 95 jeep

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 09-06-2004, 06:30 PM   #1
LBX2G

swapping part in a 95 jeep

i was wondering if can fit 98 seats with the heater and lumbar support and doors panel in my 95 jeep. I found some on ebay for a good price and i would like to kno this before i bid.

I heard some where that all parts from 93 to 98 are swapable on any Jeep in those years.

thnx in advance

LBX2G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2004, 10:01 PM   #2
Meerkat
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBX2G
i was wondering if can fit 98 seats with the heater and lumbar support and doors panel in my 95 jeep. I found some on ebay for a good price and i would like to kno this before i bid.

I heard some where that all parts from 93 to 98 are swapable on any Jeep in those years.

thnx in advance

I don't have any practical experience swapping these out, but I looked up the part numbers, and they are definitely different between the years. 1996 was a fairly major model change, and while the 96's, 97's, and 98's share a lot of interchangeable parts, the 95 model is not included in that group, I'm afraid.

HTH
Unread 09-07-2004, 06:00 PM   #3
LBX2G

thnx for the reply man.

does anyone else have any comments
Unread 09-11-2004, 04:18 PM   #4
LBX2G

ttt.......................

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.