Is this a stupid buy? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Is this a stupid buy?

Artec Flash Sale - 15% off and Free Shipping over $300Rugged Ridge Bumpers, Winches, Performance from CCOR!JK Front Axle Truss

Unread 05-17-2013, 11:41 AM   #1
AaronButler
1996 ZJ 

Is this a stupid buy?

I am doing an upgrade on a lot of the bolt-on parts to the air system and the only thing I havent purchased is the exhaust headers. I dont have a ton of money left over from all the other stuff i bought, so I am kinda on a budget. I dont know much about headers, but I know enough that the stock one needs to be upgraded.

What I have replaced:
air intake to a K&N FIPK
new 62mm bored TB (and TB spacer)
have purchased, but not installed the upgraded 99 air intake manifold (i will do this and the header at the same time)
flowmaster cat and muffler

After browsing eBay, I came across this guy: http://www.ebay.com/itm/STAINLESS-SS...b59901&vxp=mtr and was wondering if it was worthy of buying. anything above $200 is pushing it and was hoping to stay around the $150 range. Is that a good buy, or is there somewhere else I should check?

AaronButler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2013, 01:21 PM   #2
jmonty0523
1997 ZJ 

they seem to have good positive feedback, never heard of them before, but the logo has some type of Asian writing in it, so just know what you're getting...
(o) )-o---) ) (o) )-o---) )______
jmonty0523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2013, 03:30 PM   #3
AaronButler
1996 ZJ 

lol thats my concern. I am not as concerned with the seller as I am with the actual product itself. I really dont care that it says "racing" in the title either, just the way that the ports are routed and it has a bigger collector than the stock header.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.