***STOLEN JEEP ALERT!!! PLEASE READ*** - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > ***STOLEN JEEP ALERT!!! PLEASE READ***

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJeep Tweaks at JeepHutSteering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 03-01-2002, 05:02 PM   #1
iJeep

***STOLEN JEEP ALERT!!! PLEASE READ***

My friend had a Jeep stolen today here is a picture and a message from him:

This is my ZJ,it is very well equipped,I have put a lot of money and time into this rig. Any info on the where abouts of this jeep or who might have stolen it would be appreciated. It was stolen from the John Q.Hammons Holliday Inn parking lot is Springfield, MO on 3/01/02 at approximatley noon.I am offering a reward for the recovery of this jeep. You can e-mail or call kevin at 417-894-2806 or kevin@4wheelerssupply.com .

Thanks.

iJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2002, 12:32 AM   #2
PEEJ JZ

man that is so horrible i hope you get your jeep back in one piece and catch the son-of-a-bit*h that did it, we'll i'm in canada so i don't think i can help over here but i do hope you get it back it is a beutiful jeep.
yours truly
Mark B
Unread 03-18-2002, 05:29 PM   #3
synergy

Holy cow man, that is right around the corner from me. I just happened to come across this post while searching on Yahoo. I look at where it was stolen from of all places, Springfield Missouri. Good luck finding it.. I don't know what I would do if mine got stolen

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.