still figure out a zj - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > still figure out a zj

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Eliminate Hood Flutter!!!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!

Unread 11-27-2010, 04:29 PM   #1
birddogin
1998 XJ Cherokee 

still figure out a zj

first off thanks for all the great info on here my new to me 95 zj wasnt running for squat and using the nice lil search feature on here i was able to dignose the TPS and IAC as being the gremlin causing my head ache

now for a couple questions

how does one go about setting the the clock on the factory radio i have the infinaty casset deck if that helps. i work in a junk yard with about 20 of these things sitting out back you would think one could find an owners manual. also with the over head display im guessing avg for the mpg is the over all avg gas milage so is the eco what you are getting at that paticular moment?

and fianlly lift im looking at lifting 3.5 in most kits i see say it wont work with the cv driveshaft how true is this will simply using a tcase lowering kit take care of some of the angle and alow it to work or am i looking to have to swap out the cv for a Ujoint and yoke model.

Unread 11-27-2010, 05:18 PM   #2
rcwarner
2001 WJ 

there are 2 little buttons on the right hand side of the display that you either need a ballpoint pen or needle
and from what i gather with mine and the overheard console thing yes average as your driving thing
rcwarner is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.