sterring wheel shaking like mad PT2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > sterring wheel shaking like mad PT2

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Rubicon express discounts from oconee off-road

Unread 11-25-2002, 10:32 PM   #1
krazypolishboy

sterring wheel shaking like mad PT2

just another comment, today when i was driving the steering wheel began to shake violently and i heard the thumping sound in the front of my car again. my friend who was driving next to me told me that it looked like the right front wheel was about to fall off. i looked at my wheels and the left wheel has one weight labled 10 on it, and the right wheel has two weights, one labled 10 and one labled 5. could this be the problem? please let me know, thanks alot

krazypolishboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2002, 09:24 AM   #2
Chris_L

Welcome to what's commonly known as "death wobble".

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.