Steering upgrade options with longarms - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Steering upgrade options with longarms

Clayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank SkidTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 06-24-2013, 11:06 PM   #1
avengerdude27
1994 ZJ 

Steering upgrade options with longarms

I have the IRO critical Path 7" kit and their bent stock draglink option isnt quite holding up if you know what i mean.

What is out there for options on a hd draglink besides currie and a 1 ton setup?

Also how much of a pain is it to relocate a steering box in a zj, I'd like to stretch my front arms out a lil more, but the steering is already an issue with the iron rock arm setup...

7"IRO Critical Path Longarm DT8000s, Trussed HP30 with ox and superior shafts, Trussed 8.8 4.56s and spool, jb sye, novak shifter, Tatton's driveshafts, Iceland Flares, Mickey Thompson Sidebiter's 35/14.50 Rockers, bumpers and rack/ spare carrier built by me
avengerdude27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 03:15 PM   #2
speedbucket
1993 ZJ 

Astro steering box.......yep, the old vans...it will move your pitman arm center forward 5" or so
I have the ruffstuff kit with ktk setup but haven't put it on yet. We put the drag link in a bender around the steering stabilizer/ track bar area

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.