The Stealership - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > The Stealership

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 02-04-2008, 04:23 PM   #1
mac1029
1999 XJ Cherokee 

The Stealership

So i went to the STEALERSHIP because i am still under powertrain warranty with my $100 deductable. well the check engine light was on there was a short somewhere on the intake sensor $170.00 later. then they told me my serpintine belt was cracked $132.69 later then the main reason i brought it in was for the left front wheel hub assembly thinking it would be under warranty they said it is not only the rear bearings are ????? so $85.00 more dollars for them to tell me i need an assembly and the quote $550.00 and also the $85.00 charge for diagnosis $85.00 would be deducted from the $550.00 which should be under warranty???? so now i am pissed and going on a trip, 2000 mile round trip in a week and need this done. Its pretty sad i got a foriegn auto place to do my wheel hub assembly for $240.00 parts and labor this Sat. sorry just had to vent.

mac1029 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.