Startup vibrations and more
Jeeps are great, don't get me wrong. But boy, they sure are sensitive.
Here is a list of problems i've had since i first purchased it:
- Checked the OBD, code 43 appeared
(misfire in the cylinders)
- Battery went bad, replaced
- Replaced spark plugs (2-3 months ago)
- Exhaust manifold cracked, needs to be replaced
- Exhaust system needs replacing
- Want to replace the tires for all terrain
- Shift solenoid (from what dad told me) needs replacing, shifts late from 1st to 2nd
And now, the check engine lights on again, Checked the OBD, code 43 again?
When she starts, the moment she does, she'll vibrate a little. It seems to be getting worse, but not by much. Any ideas of what it is?