Start of cool interior! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Start of cool interior!

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 05-09-2013, 05:46 PM   #1
Vetsnipercop

Start of cool interior!

img_20130509_164544.jpg

Vetsnipercop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2013, 06:29 PM   #2
AcidAnton
Czech OffRoader

2005 WK 

That's rad man! Where did you get that camo layout? I am about to do a 3 Shades Grey Digital Camo on the exterior of my Jeep, and I would like to do the interior as well

Upcoming Projects: Digital Camo Paint Job mod , 4" Superlift, 33" Tires, ARB Bumber, Tire Mount on Hitch

Silver WK Club Member #88
HEMI Club Member #80

R.I.P
1998 ZJ 5.9L Limited - Platinum
1997 ZJ 5.2L V8 - Mud Flooded the Engine - Donor Jeep now

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCloudsZJ View Post
I named mine Jezebel because she used to be the most powerful thing in the world, but now shes just an old, dirty ***** whose been around the block a few times.
AcidAnton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2013, 06:58 PM   #3
Vetsnipercop

I just got out of the Marines and before I did I went down to the thrift store on base. $3 for a beat up old pair of trousers. Got some of my wife's fabric glue, and went to work. I still work on base but as a civilian but I can get more camp. Gonna do some seat covers and center console arm rest later.
Unread 05-09-2013, 06:58 PM   #4
Vetsnipercop

Camp=camo

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.