stalling - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > stalling

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-05-2007, 06:26 PM   #1
tony martin

stalling

when i get into my 94 jeep grnd chero larado it starts then stalls at about 5 miles every day the sams place after 5 min it starts right back up most of the time sometimes it wont restart for an hour or so. i brought it to my machnic and he cant find any problems because it is running at the time the computer says no codes can any help me with this problem or if you have had this or a simular problem let me know what the fix was thanks tony

tony martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2007, 10:47 AM   #2
drewman141
Gas Guzzler

1994 ZJ 

Moved it to the correct forum for ya.

MUST GO! 1994 Limited ZJ 5.2L V8 - Light Driftwood Satin Glow
It's a 94 5.2L Limited - trxus 33's on 15x7 steelies, 4.56s w/ front OX and rear trutrac, NP242 swap, novak shift kit, Kevin's ultimate 4.5" lift + ACOS, ARB front bumper w/warn M8000, rear tomkin machine bumper w/ tire carrier, kevin's hardore railz, kevin's ultimate tc skid, kevin's trackbar conversion, rusty's gas skid, flexalite efan, Kolak's performance ignition and brake upgrades. ViAir OBA, custom storage/sub box and I'm sure there's a bunch of other things I'm missing. Everything is a little over 3 years old with less than 10K miles. Looking to get around $4k.

drewman141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2007, 11:21 AM   #3
alexo1us

When was the last time the throttal body had a good cleaning?
01 Grand limited 4.7V8/QD
SFN Silver on Grey
alexo1us is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2007, 08:41 PM   #4
fredp4rrot

I had exactly the same problem with mine for 6 months. No codes at all and everthing else working normally. I replaced the PCM and it's been great for the last 6 weeks. It's a little pricey at around 3-400 bucks, but I am much happier with the Jeep now....
fredp4rrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2007, 08:42 PM   #5
BNB
2000 WJ 

yea its kind of hard for it to throw codes when the PCM which throws the codes is going bad...
BNB is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.