stalling - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > stalling

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 07-25-2011, 08:45 AM   #1
tonytara

stalling

Hey guys i need some help.I have a 97 grand that i rebuilt and i cant figure out why it is stalling.I just started driving it on Saturday. At first i thought it was out off gas cause the gauge was low so i put $30 of supreme and it seam to work fine. No stalling and would start right up. Lastnight I went out to my father inlaws about a 30 min drive all was good.Then comming home it stalled and it wouldnt start back up like it usually does.so i thought again it was out off gas so i walked to the gas station and called the father inlaw incase i needed a drive home.put the gas in and nothing would not start so i was just getting ready to call a tow truck and decited to try to start it one more time and it fired right up.drove home it spit and spuddered a few times but got me home.so i got up this morning a was going to go get a timmys coffee and it wont start at all.i am thinking maybe a coil pack.No check engine light on.Maybe not 1 in it. Tks guys

tonytara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2011, 11:28 AM   #2
JS97ZJ
1997 ZJ 

Welcome and join in the "dying while driving" group.

I just responded to another. And follow the other links...

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f13/1...again-1240698/
JS97ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2011, 03:10 PM   #3
tonytara

tks. i have seen that i am not the only 1
tonytara is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.