Speaker question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Speaker question

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! ECGS Black Friday Sale!!Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutf

Unread 12-26-2003, 12:58 PM   #1
fureyj

Speaker question

Would 6 3/4 speakers fit in a 1996 Jeep GC. The ones I have now are 6 1/2.

fureyj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-26-2003, 01:51 PM   #2
Buddha_Kip
2000 WJ 

Yes, the truck actually came with 6 3/4" speakers stock (all around) both with the Infinity system and without.
Buddha_Kip is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-26-2003, 03:51 PM   #3
Angry Alan
2007 WK 

Truck?

I don't see a flatbed in the back.
Angry Alan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-26-2003, 04:49 PM   #4
jastern05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry Alan
Truck?

I don't see a flatbed in the back.
Tru dat....

The actual size that fits in my 93 which should be the same as ur 96 is 7inches. They sell that size on www.sounddomain.com and probably other sites too. 6.5's still fit, i just have to drill a few new holes when i put my speakers in.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.