sorry. got rant - cops suck! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > sorry. got rant - cops suck!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 02-17-2002, 01:32 PM   #1
Big Dumb White Guy

sorry. got rant - cops suck!

i got pulled over for speeding. i was. no denying that. i was filling out the check to pay for it and i started looking at it. i couldn't actually figure out his PRINTED name. couldn't decipher his badge number. he wrote 3-(some unitelligable scribble) days to return it. didn't check off before that (in the little box that indicates what you are to do). it was a Writing teachers nightmare. i can't believe that if he can't even figure out how to fill out a ticket properly (including his own name), how in the world can he be trusted to handle the radar equipment correctly? so i wrote a little note to the Judge about this. i told him the ticket should be thrown out. like i said "i can't believe that if he can't even figure out how to fill out a ticket properly (including his own name), how in the world can he be trusted to handle the radar equipment correctly?" couldn't the handling of the radar gun be questioned? reasonable doubt? or even being able to fill out the ticket properly. we will see what happens....
sorry about the rant. if this idiot would have done it right, i would have nothing to question. how many other real criminals have gotten away with things because of his incompetence.
another SORRY! to any cops who do their job correctly!!

A guy walks into the psychiatrist office wearing only Glad Wrap shorts. The shrink says, "Well, I can clearly see you're nuts."
Big Dumb White Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2002, 04:14 AM   #2
turk

Hey,
don't feel bad. I was travelling up a hill with a broken exhaust maniflod at approximately 50mph in a 40 behind 2 truck also going 50. I decided to take advantage of the one truck that was slowing and jump over a lane. When I did a cop (undercover) was riding my tail and I sped up (very little) not knowing it was a cop car. Sure enough I got pulled over and given a ticket for somthing like 20 miles over the limit. The cop was nowhere in sight (it would have been obvious if he was, theres nothing to hind behind where he claims to have been). Anyway, I went to court and lost with a minor reduction in my fine. Some cops have to make a certain quota and will embellish a bit to make a better mark for themselves. I have had very honest and pleasant dealings with cops. They are not all, even remotely, bad. Just a few bad that make the rest look worse.

98 JGC Laredo 4.0, 3" lift, Rustys adjustable UCA's & LCA's, Custom K&N intake, high flow exhaust, Jet chip Stage 2 and 32x11.5 BFG TA's
turk is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.