Something is missing? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Something is missing?

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valuePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDG

Unread 07-06-2006, 08:49 PM   #1
JamesEric

Something is missing?

It is a '98 5.2 ZJ limited. A wire is missing but I don't know what it is for. I'd really like to know where the missing wire belongs.

Thanks,

James

JamesEric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2006, 08:54 PM   #2
GreenDean
1995 ZJ 

do you see wires in there... or is it just a thing of tape that is stuck up?
GreenDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2006, 08:57 PM   #3
JamesEric

It was dark so I did not look for wires but it appears to have been wrapped around wires because it is a tube and not loose tape. That is a good idea. I will check for wires in the morning.
JamesEric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2006, 09:11 PM   #4
greasefingers
1994 ZJ 

It is probably for an option that you do not have or the harness is common to another vehicle. I have a few cables with nothing connected to them. For example I have a cable for the oil level but I do not have a VIC or a sensor in my oil pan. I also do not have a coolant level sensor.

94 Black Laredo 4-Liter with QuadraTrac (42RE trans & NP249 TC) 200,000 + miles purchased new

88 Cherokee 2-door with 5speed manual 139K miles(deceased) purchased new
greasefingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2006, 09:14 PM   #5
micifus
Original GC'er

1993 ZJ 

yeah, I think the wire there is just for the injectors no wires come out of it that I am aware of, do all the functions works? The only thing I could imagine is a sensor wire.

1970 Jeepster Commando 225 V6
32"x11.5" BFG A/T
4" Lift

"For every one thing I fix two things break"
micifus is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.