Snapped more pics today - and man this lifted ZJ looks much better than it did stock! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Snapped more pics today - and man this lifted ZJ looks much better than it did stock!

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 03-14-2003, 07:08 PM   #1
bparker

Snapped more pics today - and man this lifted ZJ looks much better than it did stock!

Clicky Here!

1996 Black V8 ZJ - Clayton 4-Link LA Kit, RE 4.5" Coils, Procomp MT 33x12.5s, 4.56 gears, Adco sway bars, JKS Discos, PIAAs, B&M Tranny cooler, Tom Woods shaft, U-Joint shafts, JKS F/Track Bar, Kevins RP Sliders, Diff Skid, Protofab F & R bumpers, Bilstein shocks, Mopar Performance PCM, Mike Leach Headers w/ Carsound Cat + Magnaflow Muffler
[url=http://godspeed.bpteck.com/jeep/NewTires/DSC00047.JPG]Pic of my ZJ[/url]

2002 Black on Black Z06
bparker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-14-2003, 07:39 PM   #2
Camster

what kind of lift is it and what kind of wheels/tires are those?

[url=http://www.angelfire.com/nc2/davidpage/Camsjeep.html]My Jeep[/url]
Camster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-14-2003, 07:42 PM   #3
bparker

It is a base SkyHacker kit 3" lift and the wheels are Unique Black Lockers with Cooper 31s. Discount Tire had a special going on for all four wheels and tires - mounted, balanced etc.. for 530.00 + TTL so I jumped on it..

Quote:
Originally posted by Camster
what kind of lift is it and what kind of wheels/tires are those?
1996 Black V8 ZJ - Clayton 4-Link LA Kit, RE 4.5" Coils, Procomp MT 33x12.5s, 4.56 gears, Adco sway bars, JKS Discos, PIAAs, B&M Tranny cooler, Tom Woods shaft, U-Joint shafts, JKS F/Track Bar, Kevins RP Sliders, Diff Skid, Protofab F & R bumpers, Bilstein shocks, Mopar Performance PCM, Mike Leach Headers w/ Carsound Cat + Magnaflow Muffler

2002 Black on Black Z06
Unread 03-14-2003, 08:42 PM   #4
Digger196

wont 32's fit under there. you need muds not street tires. it would make it look meaner!
Digger196 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-14-2003, 09:07 PM   #5
bparker

Man I hear ya - but this is my daily driver as I want to keep the miles off the Vette

Hence - if I go any bigger the $ goes up + gas mileage goes down.. So I am trying to keep a econimical balance with my wallet and still have fun.. hehe

Quote:
Originally posted by Digger196
wont 32's fit under there. you need muds not street tires. it would make it look meaner!

2002 Black on Black Z06
Unread 03-14-2003, 11:53 PM   #6
xXHotelCrazyXx

Very nice jeep! i live in okla too, do u live in okla or texas?
1994 Grand Cherokee Ltd V8, Rustys 4.5 lift, Daystar 2" Spacers up front, Rustys Intake, Rustys Adjustable LCA's, 31x10.5 BFG MT's, AR 767's, 3" Carsound Cat, 3" Pipe, Flowmaster 50 Series, Mike Leach Headers, Clear corners, Billet grille, 5% tint, Front and rear Trailready Bumpers, Cowl hood www.cardomain.com/id/xxhotelcrazyxx
xXHotelCrazyXx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-15-2003, 02:32 PM   #7
Jakieboy4

Lifted ZJ

It looks verry good. Just high enough to set it apart for the rest!
I would suggest you cut off the shock boots (you don't need them)as they will collect mud and water inside and eventully lead to failure of the piston seal. Be sure to post some pics of your next offroad trip.

[url=http://community.webshots.com/user/donpouliot]MY PICS[/url]
Jakieboy4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-15-2003, 02:36 PM   #8
bparker

I live in TX - but the Jeep came from OK as we just bought it last Saturday..

Thanks for the compliments guys I am growing very fond of our new ZJ.. Even my GF likes driving it compared to her 01 Tahoe 4x4.

I will snap more pics when we hit the mud during dayligt next time - as we got her all muddy last night and I have now spent about 3 hours getting her decent looking again..

O'well - have a good one and maybe well see ya out..

Quote:
Originally posted by xXHotelCrazyXx
Very nice jeep! i live in okla too, do u live in okla or texas?

2002 Black on Black Z06

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.