Should i pick up this niner? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Should i pick up this niner?

The NEW Revolution Gear and Axle from 4LowParts.comTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 07-06-2013, 09:28 AM   #1
MrMoosecakes
1997 ZJ 

Ok so I just found out someone I know is selling their niner. It has 180K on it needs an e brake and a fuel pump. The body is solid tho and it's in overall decent shape. He's asking 1000 for it. Is t worth it? Especially since I just got done lifting my 5.2. The niner does have a decent dent in the hood and a crack in the rear bumper but that's it. It's dark micha in color

image-2108450869.jpg

image-1130107086.jpg

MrMoosecakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2013, 10:00 AM   #2
CanaanTSA5

1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMoosecakes View Post
Ok so I just found out someone I know is selling their niner. It has 180K on it needs an e brake and a fuel pump. The body is solid tho and it's in overall decent shape. He's asking 1000 for it. Is t worth it? Especially since I just got done lifting my 5.2. The niner does have a decent dent in the hood and a crack in the rear bumper but that's it. It's dark micha in color
No rust? If it's a New England Jeep, there IS rust. Tap the front passenger rocker panel right behind the wheel with your foot and see what fun falls out.

I would definitely drive it and test the VC (Figure 8's!)

Hoods are Bumpers can always be replaced!

I would personally buy it if the VC is good and there isn't any harmful rust.
Unread 07-06-2013, 10:21 AM   #3
MrMoosecakes
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanaanTSA5

No rust? If it's a New England Jeep, there IS rust. Tap the front passenger rocker panel right behind the wheel with your foot and see what fun falls out.

I would definitely drive it and test the VC (Figure 8's!)

Hoods are Bumpers can always be replaced!

I would personally buy it if the VC is good and there isn't any harmful rust.
Well by no rust I ment like nothing is rotting out. Of course there's minor rust here and there but nothing too critical
MrMoosecakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2013, 11:04 AM   #4
dnuccio
1995 ZJ 

for a thousand bucks it doesnt look too bad. you can pull a bumper cover and hood from a junkyard pretty cheap (depending on your area, probably under $100).

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.