Shocks???? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Shocks????

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 04-16-2005, 08:23 PM   #1
seggerty
1998 ZJ 

Shocks????

I am in the middle of replacing my shocks with Edelbrock IAS shocks. I have a 98 4.0 and the trouble is the front driver side shock removal. Any tricks to removing the post nut with all that master cylinder crap in the way? The other three were rather simple but the master cylinder is a pain.

Ryan

seggerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2005, 08:32 PM   #2
Texas ZJ1
Jeep Jedi Master

1994 ZJ 

Get a very long extension.

Hunter

94 5.9 Laredo 6.5 RE lift with 35 Maxxis Bighorns
and 33 Bridgestone Duelers
Detroit and true trac
Red Jeep Club Member
REDNECK JCM
Texas Jeep Owner #6
USN Jeep Club #4
http://www.kevinsoffroad.com/

For your performance needs:

kolak@kolakperformance.com
Texas ZJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2005, 08:39 PM   #3
seggerty
1998 ZJ 

I have a 10 in extension but all the tubing is in the way. May be I will try putting the socket on the nut and then snaking the extension through all the mess. I will try that tomorrow.

Ryan
seggerty is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.