Shock qestion ? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Shock qestion ?

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 04-30-2013, 06:08 PM   #1
liredneck
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Shock qestion ?

My brother in law has a 96 6cyl zj and just had new stock shocks put in. He said there to sloppy for his likes and is looking to get something alil more stiffer but not like race car or anything . We live up in the mountains with lots of ups and downs and long windy roads. I got a built up tj for Rock crawling that barely sees the street so i have no idea what to suggest for his zj. Any advice would be great thanks

Unread 04-30-2013, 06:25 PM   #2
durango-bob
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Not knowing what exactly he would like, I would recommend a set of adjustable shocks like Rancho. Then he can dial in the setting that works best for him.
durango-bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013, 03:18 PM   #3
liredneck
1997 TJ Wrangler 

He just wants something firmer than stock. I don't want to get him adj because I'll have to adj every week for him lol . He's not that handy

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.