She's back w/ better flex than eva! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > She's back w/ better flex than eva!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 08-27-2003, 06:24 PM   #1
KillerZJ

She's back w/ better flex than eva!

I got the ZJ back today. While they were putting the engine in, they said that the alternator needed rebuilding (?) the radiator was full of mud and water mixed together, replaced a motor mount (smoother now) and replaced the waste gas tube that goes from the valve cover to the intake box and he put the IAT sensor where it belongs (that will change). oh and K&N is in now. I drove it to the ramp today and I accidentally left the bottom of the left front shock disconnected (stupid me!!! couldnt tell much of a diff though because the shocks was on its mounts the whole time.) and I took it to the ramp and it is sweet cant wait for the arms, spacers and tires. Look at the before and after picture. and the mud tires are bigger of course.

Wow no pictures in sig? F*cking gay.[/FONT]
KillerZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-27-2003, 06:56 PM   #2
thunderchooch
1997 ZJ 

NICE FLEX!!!
Kevinz Radiator support and shackles, Tom Woods driveshafts, OME SD-40 steering stabilizer, Cobra CB and PA, Bilstein Shocks, 35" BFG MUD TA KM2's, FM50, Surco Roof Rack, IRO Heavy Duty Steering and more to come soon!!
thunderchooch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-28-2003, 07:05 AM   #3
Texas ZJ1
Jeep Jedi Master

1994 ZJ 

Nice flex, make sure to extend your bumpstops prior to increasing the size of the mudders so you don't rearrange the fenderwells.

Hunter

94 5.9 Laredo 6.5 RE lift with 35 Maxxis Bighorns
and 33 Bridgestone Duelers
Detroit and true trac
Red Jeep Club Member
REDNECK JCM
Texas Jeep Owner #6
USN Jeep Club #4
http://www.kevinsoffroad.com/

For your performance needs:

kolak@kolakperformance.com
Texas ZJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-28-2003, 09:07 AM   #4
clemsonxj

yeee haaww, she's back, let's go wheelin man.
Unread 08-28-2003, 06:00 PM   #5
KillerZJ

i am excited about getting it back. My shocks and spacers are in the mail and will be here (at the most....in the next 2 days.)

Unread 08-28-2003, 07:33 PM   #6
demtjcj

that flexes real nice. it looks good. keep us posted on the new lift.

i wish all the gc from this forum could get together sometime and go wheeling. that would be so much fun.

1977 full size cherokee-401 v8, quadratrac dana 44s

prev. jeeps: 98TJ on 33s, 00TJ on 35s, 01TJ on 35s, 78CJ on 31s, 85XJ stock, 94ZJ stock, 97 TJ on 35s, 03 on 35s, 93 GC on 33s
demtjcj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-28-2003, 07:34 PM   #7
thunderchooch
1997 ZJ 

That would be bad-***!!
Kevinz Radiator support and shackles, Tom Woods driveshafts, OME SD-40 steering stabilizer, Cobra CB and PA, Bilstein Shocks, 35" BFG MUD TA KM2's, FM50, Surco Roof Rack, IRO Heavy Duty Steering and more to come soon!!
thunderchooch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-30-2003, 09:59 PM   #8
KillerZJ

that would be the best ever. I got all 4 of my Rockkrawler 4" long travels put on. It flexes out like no other for stock arms. The rear actually starts to steer. You guys with the lifted grand probobly know what I'm talking about. It get's almost even with where the body stops in the rear. The front does. I cant wait until I get rusty's adj. control arms. I need new brake lines though. Mine are about to snap. no more flexing for me!

Unread 08-31-2003, 03:20 PM   #9
KillerZJ

yep, more pictures. haha

Rear

Front

Rear Steer

Any comments?

Unread 10-03-2003, 03:10 PM   #10
iNeedaZJ

What is your current set up? How did you get the 5" of lift? I like the looks of it.
iNeedaZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-05-2003, 04:44 PM   #11
coops1105

looks good except IMO you should put on bigger tires, but maybe thats just me

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.