shaking? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > shaking?

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-29-2013, 01:10 PM   #1
KrisBeller

shaking?

my jeep just got it last week it has a 3 inch lift i wanna say but anyways i let my brother borrow it to take to work on day and got it back took it out on the high way first time it did this on me well i was speeding up to 55 got to about 50 mph and the front end starts going crazy shaking terribly back and forth acting like the tires wanna fall off but i checked all that it isn't the tires it continues to do this until you slow down till 25ish it doesn't start until about 50mph though any ideas? I'm stumped:confused

KrisBeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2013, 01:57 PM   #2
Jeeples
2000 WJ 

Type 'Death Wobble' in the search box on the upper right hand of this forum page.

You might wanna grab a drink and something to snack on, you'll be reading a while.

Hers: '03 WJ 4.7 V8- IRO 3", 245/75/16 Duratracs
Jeeples is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2013, 02:04 PM   #3
riot1987
1997 ZJ 

Location: In your attic, with the squirrels and wrapping paper
You have death wobble chief. Its been covered here A LOT before. Good luck man

Build thread^^
riot1987 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.