Seafoaming is hit/miss depending on who you talk to. I would not recommend doing it very often... I'd say once a year max. People have complained about getting fancy new oil leaks after seafoaming, so buyer beware.
However, I seafoamed my whole system recently:
- Put one whole can into gas tank and fill tank to mix
- Put it into crankcase oil (Only do this if you plan on an oil change right quick)
- Sprayed the deepcreep into manifold
- Pulled it in through brake booster hose.
- Also cleaned my throttle body while I was at it.
Jeep has been running much better since and I am glad I did it.
Very good write-up at this link:
Have fun and enjoy the smoke show