Saw a ZJ at the junk yard - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Saw a ZJ at the junk yard

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 03-05-2004, 05:32 PM   #1
verrive

Saw a ZJ at the junk yard, need parts?

Just curious if any of you guys might need anything from a ZJ. I can't say for sure what year it was(at the time it wasn't what I was looking for so I quickly passed it up :P). Was newer seemingly(smoother shorter looking body). Engine was gone, and I couldn't see if much else was(peaked inside, some stuff was about). Just curious if you guys might need anything from it. It's local so I can take a look but you guys are all over the cost + shipping if you want anything. Just thought I'd see if anyone needed anything.

- Kevin

Last edited by verrive; 03-05-2004 at 05:51 PM..
verrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2004, 06:32 PM   #2
Meerkat
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by verrive
Just curious if any of you guys might need anything from a ZJ. I can't say for sure what year it was(at the time it wasn't what I was looking for so I quickly passed it up :P). Was newer seemingly(smoother shorter looking body). Engine was gone, and I couldn't see if much else was(peaked inside, some stuff was about). Just curious if you guys might need anything from it. It's local so I can take a look but you guys are all over the cost + shipping if you want anything. Just thought I'd see if anyone needed anything.

- Kevin

Hi Kevin
If it's a Limited, and the roof is "mist grey", I could sure use a passenger side sun visor!
Unread 03-05-2004, 06:53 PM   #3
verrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvd
Hi Kevin
If it's a Limited, and the roof is "mist grey", I could sure use a passenger side sun visor!
I'll take a look. Now that I think about it, I noticed WJ's are the newer body, it may be one of those, I can't remember, doh!

- Kevin
Unread 03-05-2004, 07:03 PM   #4
Meerkat
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
I'll take a look. Now that I think about it, I noticed WJ's are the newer body, it may be one of those, I can't remember, doh!

- Kevin

NP Thanks for thinking of us!
Unread 03-07-2004, 05:03 PM   #5
imnotu

if it is a ZJ and the interior is light grey, open the lift gate and look at the plastic that surrounds the latch... i need that!

let me know ('m gone in a few hours on vacation, but i'll be back saturday)

--luke

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][URL=Http://zbt.case.edu/myjeep.jpg][COLOR=White][B]White 1995 ZJ[/B][/COLOR][/URL] I6 w/ Selec-Trac, Plush Leather Seats (powered in front), JVC MP3 deck [B](STOLEN)[/B], [URL="http://www.crutchfield.com/S-8HSG1sJ380J/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?I=113KDCX889"]New Kenwood KDC-X889 Deck[/URL] (Insurance messed up and gave me this instead), [url=http://www.crutchfield.com/S-nZpmrQWOhBc/cgi-bin/prodview.asp?I=130TSA1680&search=Pioneer+TSA1680R]Pioneer TS-A1680R Speakers[/url], Remote Start, Optima Red Top, 180 Thermostat, Kolak Performance 2.5" exhaust components: (Car Sound high flow converter, Magnaflow large case muffler, mandrel bent tailpipe), 16x8 Rubicon Rims with 245/70 Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo Tires, Rancho SS, Mopar Skids all around, Tow hooks front and back, Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks and Clear Corners. [B]149/B], and still going stro... OK My transfer case can a small leak... damnit!.

[URL=https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=imnotu001@hotmail.com&item_name=Donations%20for%20a%20Poor%20Kid]Donations are Appreciated[/URL]
[/FONT]
imnotu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2004, 09:13 PM   #6
verrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotu
if it is a ZJ and the interior is light grey, open the lift gate and look at the plastic that surrounds the latch... i need that!

let me know ('m gone in a few hours on vacation, but i'll be back saturday)

--luke

No luck with either of those unfortunetly. Pretty dumpy town so I figure the nicer stuff get's stripped quick :P
Unread 03-11-2004, 02:15 PM   #7
grandgirl

Quote:
No luck with either of those unfortunetly. Pretty dumpy town so I figure the nicer stuff get's stripped quick :P
So I'm guessing the tires are gone too then? Does it have a cover for the back? I need the peices that hold it up in place.
grandgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.